» Related Tools
» Hashicorp Tools
- The Terraform Vault provider can read from, write to, and configure Vault from HashiCorp Terraform
- consul-template is a template renderer, notifier, and supervisor for HashiCorp Consul and Vault data
- envconsul allows you to read and set environmental variables for processes from Consul and Vault data
- The vault-ssh-helper can be used to enable one-time passwords for SSH authentication via Vault
» Third-Party Tools
The following list of tools is maintained by the community of Vault users; HashiCorp has not tested or approved them and makes no claims as to their suitability or security.
- HashiCorp Vault Jenkins plugin - a Jenkins plugin for injecting Vault secrets into the build environment
- Spring Vault - a Java Spring project for working with Vault secrets
- vault-exec - a shell wrapper to execute arbitrary scripts using temporary AWS credentials managed by Vault
- pouch - A set of tools to manage provisioning of secrets on hosts based on the AppRole authentication method of Vault
- vault-aws-creds - Python helper to export Vault-provided temporary AWS creds into the environment
- goldfish - A Vault UI panel written with VueJS and Vault native Go API.
- vaultenv - A tool that fetches secrets in parallel, puts them into the environment and then
execs the process that needs them
- vault-migrator - A tool to migrate data between different Vault storage mechanisms
- Cryptr - a desktop Vault UI for Mac, Windows and Linux
- sequelize-vault - A Sequelize plugin for easily integrating Vault secrets.
- ansible-modules-hashivault - An Ansible module for configuring most things in Vault including secrets, backends and policies.
Want to add your own project, or one that you use? Additions are welcome via pull requests.